The resources provided on this page are intended to assist in educator ethics awareness.
Click on the links below to view:
- 2018 PSC CODE OF ETHICS -- PSC General Presentation of The Code of Ethics FY 2018
- Video Presentation of Code of Ethics to DeKalb County
- White County High School Warrior TV/Film Department Ethics Videos – In conjunction with the White County School System, the GaPSC is making available to school systems and Education Preparation Programs a 2015 video that provides skits regarding violations of the 11 standards of the Code of Ethics for Georgia Educators to be used for training purposes.
- EthicsGame and Pioneer RESA - This one-of-a-kind program is delivered online and provides school board members with tools to build an ethical culture in their school system.
- RESA Course
#1397 - Ethics for Educators – In this online course participants will focus
on professional ethics - our shared and mutually enforced professional norms. Participants
will go through three learning tools created by EthicsGame that will enhance their
ethical awareness, critical thinking, and ethical decision making. Completers can
earn one PLU. There is a cost associated with the course. This course is an excellent
resource to use in a professional development plan for Educators who have recently
received a sanction to their certificate. Visit the website for more information:
- Georgia Center for Child Advocacy – Georgia’s Prevention Initiative
starts with the premise that adults are responsible for the safety of children.
But many adults feel unable to protect children from sexual abuse because they do
not know enough about the problem or the steps they can take to reduce the risk.
This Stewards of Children Prevention Training provides training for adults and teachers
on signs of sex abuse displayed by children. There is a cost for this program. See
for more information.
2016-2017 GaPSC Code of Ethics PowerPoint Presentation – Click the title to download a copy of the Code of Ethics PowerPoint presentation, which you may adapt for your own use and redelivery.
ComplianceDirector is a web-based, online training and records management system which helps systems manage their critical compliance related activities; available 24/7.
- The Five Most Violated Standards of the Code of Ethics
-- created by Marjorie Bazluki, an employee of Cobb County School System, as partial fulfillment of her Educational Specialist degree at the University of Georgia.
Note: If you have difficulty viewing this resource, right click the link, save the file to your desktop, then open it with Adobe Reader.