Some certification transactions require payment of a $20 processing fee. Please note, even if you are requesting multiple transactions,
the maximum fee required for one application is $20 unless you are requesting a notarized certificate copy*
which requires a separate $20 fee.
Applicants who are not employed by a Georgia LUA must pay a $20 fee for all transactions EXCEPT FOR:
Applicants who are employed by a Georgia LUA must pay a $20 fee for the following transactions ONLY:
- Issuance of a Pre-Service certificate
- Issuance of an initial certificate based on completion of a Georgia educator preparation program
- Name change
*Please note: If you are requesting a notarized certificate copy in addition to
another transaction requiring a fee, you must pay a total of $40.
- Issuance of a Non-Renewable Professional certificate
- Issuance of a 3-Year Induction certificate
- Issuance of a Waiver certificate (unless the waiver is your initial Georgia certificate)
- Deletion of a certificate field
- Notarized certificate copy
A fee may be paid with a credit or debit card through your MyPSC account