Some certification transactions require payment of a $20 processing fee. Please note, even if you are requesting multiple transactions, the maximum fee required for one application is $20 unless you are requesting a notarized certificate copy, which requires a separate $20 fee.
Applicants who are not employed by a Georgia LUA
must pay a $20 fee for all transactions EXCEPT FOR:
- Issuance of a Pre-Service certificate
- Issuance of an initial certificate based on completion of a Georgia educator preparation program
- Name change
Applicants who are employed by a Georgia LUA
must pay a $20 fee for the following transactions ONLY:
- Issuance of a Non-Renewable Professional certificate
- Issuance of a Supplemental Induction certificate
- Issuance of a Waiver certificate
- Notarized certificate copy
: If you are requesting a notarized certificate copy in addition to another transaction requiring a fee, you must pay a total of $40.
A fee may be paid with a credit or debit card through your MyPSC account
. If you pay a fee when it is not required, a refund will be issued to the credit card used to make the payment. This can take up to three weeks, so please be patient and monitor your account.