Title IV Compliance

Out-of-State Institutions

Resources on this page are for colleges/universities that are not administratively based in Georgia.

How to get help: Click here to send your questions to GaPSC Certification staff.
GaPSC staff are not authorized to answer questions about the regulations; therefore, questions about the regulations must be directed to USDOE. Questions related to the licensure requirements of other states must be directed to the applicable state licensing agency.